Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Scott 24hr

So the Scott 24hr is coming up.
I will be riding it,
I will be riding it SOLO,
I am aiming to have alot of fun and actuallu ride for most of, not part of the 24hrs

Last year I broke my shoe not quite 12hrs into the race
Then 6 months later I was racing the 24hr solo cahmpionships.
Somehow I had quailified 10th for theis race, 10th!!!
I was stoked, I thought it was some cruel joke being played on me.
Anyway I was flying along and feeling good (for my pace anyway)
hit a tree stump and landed smack bang on my kidney, head and elbow.
that put me out of that race, dammit

So bring on Mt Stromlo.
Now the biggest decision i have to face is where are my race tyres?
Which shop do I have to go to to get new ones?

Also have some new AYuP bulbs for use. www.ayup.com
Will put up some kind of review tomorrow........

No comments: