Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's been a while

I totally forgot I had this going,

Anyway the Christmas break is over (Happy New Year one and all) and I should get back to "training".
So far I've only commuted to work and gone on fun rides with mates.

Let's see I have the Solo 8hr series, the Sydney 8hr, and the Easter Solo 24hr Champs.
I really want to do well at the Easter champs this year round, as I've been plagued by injury and more injury.

So at the moment it goes a little like this.
Morning Commute = 40min Fixie ride uphill from Manly to St Leonards
Afternoon commute = 30min fixie commute St Leonards to Manly
Mon: morning commute / weights.gym / Afternoon commute / 2hr mtb ride
Tue: morning commute / weights.gym / Afternoon commute / 2hr mtb ride
Wed: morning commute / Relaxing Swim / Afternoon commute / 2hr mtb ride
Thu: morning commute / weights.gym / Afternoon commute / Indoor rock climbing 2 hrs
Fri: morning commute / weights.gym / Afternoon commute / 2hr mtb ride
Sat: 150km Fixie ride @ 3:1 ratio
Sun: chillout or race or social ride with mates.


sooooo hopefully doing this I'll get stronger and a little faster.

I also finally got some new forks
Manitou MRD Minute 100mm travel
these have improved my fatigue level 200%
anyway thats all for now
see you on the track!!!

No comments: